Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well Here We Are Again

...I guess it must be fate.

Name that tune!

I use ellipses a lot. For effect...you know.


Obviously my plans to update Paint Radio regularly were too ambitious. I really think I've lost my touch. Feel free to reminisce over the old posts. They represent happier, more fecund times in the imagination of MLA. Maybe something will inspire me soon.

Alongside losing my ability to produce funny drawings on Paint, I am also suffering from writer's block and malapropism (using the wrong words). I sense a painful road of recovery ahead.

CANDY!

Talking: hanging out.

Hey hey...

BYE BYE BYE

MLA

2 comments:

Matt said...

I've got a post idea for you, but you seem hesitant...

Jamie said...

I sent you a guest comic through facebook! Perhaps not as good as your stuff, but you could use it as filler until you find something more... MLA.