Sunday, September 19, 2010

This blog post is not related to food.

Okay, so the title is related to food.

On to the post:

1. I keep hearing some concert being advertised on the radio including "the return of Marcy Playground." Yes, the same Marcy Playground that sang that weird sex and candy song from the 90's. I don't know about you, but if there's one band I'd want to see come back it's Marcy Playground (?) Obviously times are tough.

2. If my hair were a type of foliage it would be kudzu vine right now. It's taking over the world. At least I look the part of poor jobless hippie.

3. Sub list. Here are some things that are nice about the start of autumn:
a. cider mills and all they entail
b. football
c. sweaters
d. GOURDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got bored while writing this so I'm ending this post.

Ciao

No comments: