Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner

But we would eat Kraft dinner. Of course we would, we'd just eat more.

Speaking of eating, I can't stop. I made this delicious avocado/crab stuff and it's deadly. I'm finna have a coronary. However, I just laid out for two hours to improve my base and hopefully avoid extreme lifeguard tan lines in the future. Tan is supposed to be slimming, so I'm hoping it'll cancel out. Right? Right.

As my final moving home day approaches, I am realizing more and more that I greatly value the things this community has taught me. Aside from the primarily abysmal college scene, I have met so many wonderful people here who do great things for this town. There is a lot of history and culture in Albion that people definitely overlook.

And of course I will miss my fourth grade crazies, and all the other bambinos I've come to know and love through subbing.

Remember Maymester? Well, it's happening now. So weird to see college kids in the same position I was in a year ago. They're all stressed out and don't know what they're doing, which can be funny at times. Hard to believe I was just there and now I'm a real teacher (albeit inexperienced).

I like that Facebook chat essentially killed AIM.

I am excited to get back to doing absurd things on the daily, as I don't know many people whose job involves running around with a knife in the strap of their swimsuit. I am also outrageously amped to work with a certain ex-Artichoke, who is in charge of keeping the CITs off of each other long enough to learn something this summer. Hooray for dovetailing social circles.

Did you know that Taylor Momson person was Cindy Lou Who in the Grinch movie?

I like the word philandering. Though I guess it should be done sparingly?

Anyway, bye!

I'm feelin' like a star, you can't stop my shine,

MLA

No comments: