Monday, May 10, 2010

Autistic Cat

I own one.

Odd things she does:

- goes in the wet shower after someone gets out and just sits on the floor staring at the walls. Cats don't like water?

- lies at the edge where the floor meets the wall.

- loves rolling around on the green carpet in our apt hallway.

- "barks" at people

- obsesses over pens and pencils. Likes to chew them, bat them around, etc.

She's special.

There are a lot of really pathetic songs out right now. "The best part of me was always you." Honestly? Shouldn't the best part of you be you? Also, that is borderline creepy. And don't even get me started on that ridiculous Lady Antebellum song about drunk dialing. People, please.

Growing a little tired of the daily grind. Ready for camp.

Other things for which I am ready include the World Expo of Beer, Cedar Point season and not being alabaster-toned.

I lay it down so hard I got a bed rash,

MLA

No comments: