Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Count Bessie

I just graduated from college. All loose ends are tied up. I don't have any tests, certifications, projects, readings, or any other academic obligations hanging over my head. Although I don't have a big-kid job in my field, I am working regularly and finally making money after being a poor college kid for four years. I have time to see my friends and family now. I have a cat and a cute apartment. My schedule is flexible.

I am enjoying a new brand of freedom; one that I did not get to taste when I was in school.

My summer job kicks ass.

I am pretty happy. For now, anyway. As of 7:47 PM on April 13th, 2010, I am happy.

And now here is a clip from my favorite television show having to do with a musical chicken.



Life ain't a track meet, it's a marathon,

MLA

No comments: